Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thursday 23 July, 2009. Day 35.

We were up at 3:00 am. The cab arrived at 3:30. I loaded the box with Spithas on the cab, sat in the front seat and we drove to Eli’s office. Eli was driving his car ahead of us. Eli parked his car in the parking lot. Next Eli took the front seat and I squeezed myself in whatever space was left in the back and the cab dropped us off at the airport. Eli was headed for Laos and an hour later at 7:00 I was Greecebound.

By 9:30 I was outside the Athens airport on the train to the subway and then a short cab ride home.

THE TRIP IS COMPLETED.
THE TRIP IS OVER.

My thanks to the audience that kept me company throughout these 35 days and most of all a great thanks to SPITHAS who stood by me in every twist and turn.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

2 comments: